December 13, 2012

Hiding

I've been thinking a lot about love lately.  The romantic kind.  I think it's something I want in my life.  But I'm terrified.  So I wrote a poem about it.  It's called "Hiding."

I'm hiding.
I've always been the best at hide and seek.
Always better at hiding than seeking.
I'm good at it.
But I think I want to be found now.
I think I'm done playing.
But I'm scared.
I might not know what to do with found.
I might even hide again.
Deep in here in my darkest corners.
Hiding where I shouldn't be.
Hiding when I shouldn't be.
Hiding in plain sight.
Staying hidden long after everyone gives up the seek.
Can you come find me?
Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming. I hope you get something out of this. I hope you learn about yourself. I hope you get help if you need it or give it if you can.