November 7, 2012

Depressed? Inevitably.



Inevitability from: Inevitable-  unable to be avoided, evaded, or escaped; certain; necessary: an inevitable conclusion.

That’s how depression is.  It doesn’t go away.  You don’t “get better.”  You don’t “get over it.”  At least not if you’re me.  So when I feel good for a while- when I’m not continually weighed down by depression- it feels completely normal to return to this state- to depression.  Luckily lately it only lasts for a few hours at a time.  But man, it hurts.  It’s a painful place to be.  It is all I can do to drag myself across campus to my next class.  And then, *poof* it’s gone again.  But it inevitably comes back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming. I hope you get something out of this. I hope you learn about yourself. I hope you get help if you need it or give it if you can.