November 2, 2012

NaNoWriMo?- UPDATED x2

UPDATE:  You know what?  Ignore it.  Ignore this whole post.  I'm clearly incapable of writing every single day.  I have written more than usual, and that's good.  I have started a lot of posts that still need to be finished, and that's good, too.  But I can't write every day.  So sue me.

          So, I've always wanted to write a book.  But the books I really like are fantasy and science fiction.  I have yet to come up with even a semi-original plot for either of those genres.  Also, my roommate is doing NaNoWriMo this year (writing an entire novel in the month of November), so that made me want to try.  But I KNOW I don't have time this year, and I would get mad at myself for not finishing and blah blah blah blah.  But I DO have a lot of ideas for blog posts and a lot of half written posts.  So I decided that I will honor this super cool idea by writing a blog post every single day this month.  With any luck, it will improve my writing skills and my concentration so I can officially join NaNoWriMo next year.  So to any of you who are officially doing NaNoWriMo, props.  And enjoy the verbal vomit that will be the month of November!

UPDATE:  It's the 11th of November and I clearly haven't posted every single day.  But I'm mentally ill.  So deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming. I hope you get something out of this. I hope you learn about yourself. I hope you get help if you need it or give it if you can.