November 4, 2012

Suck it, Insomnia.



Dear Insomnia,
                I see what you’re planning here, and it’s not going to work.  You and depression are teaming up.  Actually, you, depression, and anxiety are teaming up.  Might I refer you to this letter?  You. Will. Not. Win.  You will not break me.  You may think that 3:42 AM is a victory for you.  I assure you, it’s not.  Remember that time you kept me up for 26 hours straight not too long ago?  Remember how I slept for three or four hours and was fine?  I can do it again if needs be.  Yes, I am exhausted right now.  And I’ve only been up for 19 hours.  And yes I feel completely wired at the same time.  But guess what?  You’re still not going to win.  I’m going to keep living my life whether you like it or not.  So suck it, Insomnia.
-Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming. I hope you get something out of this. I hope you learn about yourself. I hope you get help if you need it or give it if you can.